The safe management of patient, staff and commercially sensitive data is vital in the modern healthcare environment. Many organisations do not fully understand the legislation and regulation (such as the Data Protection Act) that they must comply with and the potential financial and reputational consequences on their organisation if things go wrong. Our expertise will reduce the risks you face in a pragmatic and cost effective manner to ensure the continued security and integrity of your data.
Our services at a glance:
- Audits, risk assessments and business impact asessments of information security procedures and practices
- Assistance with understanding and completing the Dept of Health Information Governance Tool Kit.
- Authorship of Data Protection Act compliant policies
- Tailored information governance training (including induction)
- Preparation for ISO 27001 accreditation (including internal ISO 27001 auditing)
- Assistance with creating and testing business continuity plans
- Advisory support by email